A quick message to let you all know a bit of good news. I have received an Arts Council grant to develop the Hub over the next 18 months. This means, as promised:
- We’ll continue to have monthly peer groups for artists/cultural producers to share active works/projects/ideas;
- I’ll be able to facilitate group members teaching other group members skills (paid);
- We’ll be able to have 2 larger full day symposiums focusing on arts & health;
- I’ll be able to develop a resource focusing on setting up satellite groups. I’ll also be able to offer paid training to people who may want to set up groups across other regions, under the ethos and umbrella of the Arts & Health Hub.
- I’ll be able to curate a group exhibition at Kentish Town Health Centre, running for 4 months with a programme of events throughout the duration.
It was a long road, but I got there! I’ll keep you posted on these developments in the coming months.